2/23/2018

Stretch your stamps. ~ Bible journal flowers.

This is more of my bible journaling art, with flowers and scripture.
This is a way to incorporate stamping in your journal and use a stamp a little differently at the same time.


All of the images and words are stamps from the same Unity kit.  Everything was prepared on white cardstock and the flowers were colored with Copic markers.  The flower stamps is one long row of pretty flowers.  It would fit nicely that way on the page border.  But, I wanted to use the beautiful sentiments also.


I am showing how to stretch your stamps in a tutorial video for these bible pages.  Taking one stamp and using it differently is something I like to do, occasionally.  I wanted smaller flower bits on each page, so I fussy cut the flowers to make two smaller clusters.  

Here is the quick video showing you the process:


And here is a look at the second page.


I have a series of articles on how I decorate my bible pages.  I experiment with different ways to incorporate stamping, markers and inks on the thin pages.

For more of my articles like this one, visit bible journal.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Gardenia Floral Border by Graciellie Design, Copic markers, My Creative Bible.

Linked up:  Word Art Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes #322 - #323

Feel free to share comments or suggestions for other crafty demonstrations.
Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn