11/28/2017

Funny & snarky gift tags or bookmarks.

Here is a set of gift tags or bookmarks offering up snarky and funny puns.


On each of these, I use a different technique.  I made a quick tutorial for each for creative ways to accent gift tags.


Sentiment:  Ooooo... that burned.

This iron is perfect with these fun sentiments. 
For this tag, I made a handmade topper using a scored die-cut.

Here is how I made the tag and topper:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq




Sentiment:  You're steamin' hot.

This fun tag was given a steam cloud with stamping and embossing.
Here is a how I made the steam effect.



Sentiment:  Oh the irony.

On this tag, I added glossy accents to his eyeglasses.  In person, it shines.  It is so easy to do.
Here is a quick video tutorial on the way I glossed the eyeglasses.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. The Irony by Lisa Arana, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Copic markers, Dies by My Creative Time, My Favorite Things and Lil' Inker Designs. 

Fun, right?  I had a blast making these.
Remember to smile.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn