5/03/2017

You Are Amazing Lighthouse Girl Card

This card is sure to make someone's day.
Who wouldn't want to hear this?


Sentiment:  I don't think you realize how amazing you are.

I love anything tropical.  When I saw this beautiful scene by Phyllis Harris my heart went pitter patter.  I used watercolor and accented with this AMAZING sentiment tag, die-cuts and background trimmings.  Daydreaming at its finest, right there.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Realize It, My Creative Time dies, Sakura Koi watercolors, foam tape, paint brush, ribbon, Ranger watercolor paper and Archival ink. 

Have an amazing day.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene card and I love how you framed the image. You have coloured the scene beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaylynn, this scene is enchanting, made even more so by your lovely watercoloring. Thank you for sharing it with HLS Watercolor Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn