4/05/2017

Inspiration Wednesday ~ Mixed Media Canvas

Today, I am up on the Unity blog with an Inspiration Wednesday post.
I decided to make an inspirational mixed media canvas.


Sentiment:  Today, I am choosing happiness.

I love the sentiment, and it inspires me daily.
This mixed media canvas was inspired by my fellow design team member Camille.
I love her artsy style and techniques.

I used acrylic with stamping for this 5"x7" canvas, adding texture along the way.
Here is a quick tip video tutorial.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Link Ups:

Mixed Media Mojo:  Spring Winner

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #35 ~ What's Your Super Power

And, I leave you with this quote:

Image result for choose happiness

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. 3/2017 SMAK Let Go and Breathe, Liquitex acrylic paint, Mod Podge, Gesso, tissue paper, Winsor & Newton stretched cotton Artists' Canvas, hot glue, brads and gems.

Have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. Great mixed media canvas! Thanks for playing along at Mixed Media Mojo:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing happiness is a great superpower! =) Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly. Don't forget you need to include the challenge graphic to be eligible to win. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvas and I love your superpower! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME SUPER POWER Gaylyn!! and a FABULOUS Mixed Media Canvas! Thank you SOOO MUCH for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win. Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn