9/06/2016

Sunflowers for Any Occasion

Today I am up on the Unity blog with this sunflower project.


I used a couple of different kits for this one.  I think it works for any occasion, but especially in the Fall.


Sentiment:  Just for you because I said so.

This is something that my Mom would say.  haha.

Link Up:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Supplies:  Unity KOM 9/2016 Moments Between Moments and KOM 7/2016 Glittering Eyes; MFT die-namics and Copic markers.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful seasonal card, Gaylynn - love your big beautiful sunflowers! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn