9/30/2016

Bible Journaling Feathers and Hearts

Today, I am sharing a little stamping for my bible journal pages.


This first one is with an inspirational feather with beautiful words.
"Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
"And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13


Another meaningful feather.
"When I am weak Lord, give me strength."
"When I fall, lift me up and carry me."
"Through fire and the raging storms, only love will remain."
"Listen to the soul."
"Peace"


And finally, a page with a heart and beautiful message.
"Love is the music of the soul."

Link Ups:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #250-251  Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Supplies:  Unity stamps by Tierra Jackson Everything and Give Me Strength kits; My Creative Bible,  Prima chalk ink on the pages and Copic markers on cardstock.

Have a beautiful day.

5 comments:

  1. These are perfect and beautiful for your bible journaling🙏I love them❣

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are gorgeous! I luv the hearts...so sweeet! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn