8/28/2016

Halloween Owl Treat Tags

Here are some easy favor tags for those Halloween treats.


Sentiment:  Happy Owl'oween

This cute little owl and sentiment pun is a perfect little treat decoration for Halloween.
I like to put a little decoration of some sort on my treats each year.  And this is what I will tie to whatever I decide to give out to trick or treaters this  year.
This would also be a fun wine tag for the grown ups.

For these, I used paper from my stash.

This is a great activity for the kids to color.  Just stamp lots of these on paper and let the coloring begin.  Trim or punch them out and then add string.  So easy.

HIMCR #264 Any Holiday

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ It's  hip to be square.

Supplies:  Unity Happy Owl'oween, Copic markers, cording and paper stash.

Until next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. hello gaylynn! this is the cutest image and sentiment...not a fan of halloween; but I luv this owl and would luv owl'oween..perfect! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards---love owls! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog..

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn