8/26/2016

Dog and Cat Thank You Card

Here is a thank you card which is great for a pet sitter, Veterinarian, babysitter, caregiver, neighbor, friend or family member.


Sentiment:  Thanks for taking care of me.

For me, a kennel was a last resort.  So, I have people to thank for helping out with the fur babies a time or two.

I combined two Unity kits for this one.

Link Ups:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ It's hip to be square.

4 Crafty Chicks #313 ~ Let's get sentimental.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Purrty Wonderful and Bones About It, Copic Markers, My Creative Time dies and cording.

Have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

  1. Awe this is super cute. What a wonderful idea. The sentiment is very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Sentiment Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SUPER CUTE! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn