2/19/2016

Family Blessing Rose Card

This is a family card with a bold sentiment and pretty pink roses.


Sentiment:  Family is life's greatest blessing.



This one started with just the flowers and then I expanded the coloring to the sentiment and heart in ombre.  I made this with my Mom in mind.  It could be for any family member's celebration like birthday, Mother's Day, sister, etc.

Link Ups:

The Daily Marker 30 Day ~ Day 19

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #220 ~ Anything Goes

Freshly Made Sketches #224 ~ A Sketch by Jen T.

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #124 ~ Anything Goes with a Twist ~ Cute

Tuesday Throwdown #281 ~ Layer it Up

Supplies:  My Creative Time stamps and dies from Bloom Where You Are Planted, Family is Everything, Fun Stitched Edges and Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies; Copic Markers and Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is drop down gorgeous and what an image. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole
    PS I joined your blog hope you will pop over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the font on the "friends". Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun, bright and lovely card. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing it in our challenge. Your participation means so much to me, and I hope that you will join us again soon. Have a wonderfully blessed weedk!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn