9/10/2015

Holiday Penguin Family

Here is a penguin family holiday greeting card.
I used the colors of red, black, green and white in this.


Front sentiment:  From our family to yours!

Inside sentiment:  May this season bring peace & joy for all!

I followed the My Creative Time Inspired Sketch Challenge in their Facebook group. 
This little penguin family is a favorite of mine.  The trim was stamped with tiny candy canes for a chalkboard look.
To me, the card and sketch resemble a postage envelope.

Supplies:  My Creative Time stamps and dies from A Day In December, Get Schooled, From Our Family to Yours, Stitched Rectangles Frame Dies & More, Stitched Squares Inside & Out dies; BasicGrey paper and sequins.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn