11/19/2014

Advent Calendar Banner ~ Pockets Updated

These are just a few of the updated Advent calendar pockets I made this week.  
Recently, I updated some panels to include larger numbers and more cute images.
These pockets were made to hold treats, notes, pictures, lottery tickets and gift cards to name a few.


There is A LOT of Unity in all 25 pocket panels. Here are sample panels.



My favorite Unity Stamp Company kit is Advent. And I used nearly every stamp in the set for this banner.  The quotes and sentiments are very meaningful.
I love that.
The other two Unity kits that are seen throughout my {large} project are Tags, Glorious Tags as well as the set Advent{full} Season.

Other supplies for my project include My Creative Time 3x3 Fancy Envelope Die, Ranger archival ink, distress markers, BasicGrey paper, punches and various embellishments.

Link Up:
Unity's Friends With Flair
DL.Art Thankful Thursday #144 Anything Christmas
TTCRD Nov. 18-24, 2014 Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting. :)

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen an advent banner but what a fabulous idea!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hope to see you next week, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous project. I have the stamps and this has been on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW wow WOW
    Your Advent Banner is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Gaylynn - LOVE how you decorated each pocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! Love all the images and all the pockets!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Such a colourful project. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn