7/11/2014

Birthday Pretty

It's my daughter's birthday, so made this card for her big day, her 20th.  I'm so proud of her and love her dearly.


Front sentiment:  Happy birthday pretty lady.

Inside sentiment:  May all your wishes come true.

This is watercolor using distress markers, water and water brushes.  I adore this image and couldn't wait to get crafty with it.  I stamped and colored a few of these while the inky tools were out.  This is also with Unity's Friends With Flair projects today.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. stamps from the Sabrina Fashionista set, My Creative Time die.

Hope you are enjoying the summer.  I know I am. :)

14 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Gaylynn. Your daughter will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love distress markers, but I'm so bad at watercoloring with them; you did a wonderful job here! Such a cute card; happy birthday to your daughter! Mine is tomorrow, so yay fellow cancer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! It's sure to be a hit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaaaauuuutiful!!!!! LOVE the dress color!
    xxxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I think super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous birthday card with this image!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Nice work with the water coloring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute--love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. Very cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little lady is ready to party! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! You did great with those watercolor brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work Gaylynne. Bet your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors Gaylynn. Beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn