5/27/2014

Pet Sitting Thank You Card

Today I am sharing a card designed to thank someone for pet sitting for me.  It includes a gift card pocket on the inside.



Front sentiment:  Thank you for taking care of me.

Inside Sentiment:  A token of my appreciation!

This card features a framed dog against chevron and a gift card holder.
It is entered into the May 2014 photo inspiration & color challenge at My Creative Time.

Supplies:  My Creative Time stamps and dies from the set Build A Chevy Background, So Grateful For You, More Gift Card Sentiments, Just Simply Live, Keepin' It Classy and Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.

Have a great day. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww! I love how it's from your pet!!! What a fun idea! Great job! And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chevrons! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us for the designer challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER job with the challenge, TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gaylynn ~ this is so PRETTY and CUTE!! Okay I LOVE that bow! EEK! Then the colors are so PERFECT too! Such a great idea to Thank someone who takes care of our other family members right? Thanks for always joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute!!!...thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn