3/24/2014

Floral Get Well Cards

I am sharing a get well design originally created for a friend.

With all of the pastel colors, it is included in the Unity Feel Better Soon {be inspired} March - April 2014 color and sketch 13 challenge and FWF.  I liked these flowers so much that I made a set and changed up the designs a bit.

First, my take based on the color:


Front sentiment:  May hope sustain you, friends surround you and love give you strength.

Inside sentiment:  Thinking of you. Get better soon.

And here is one "loosely" based on the sketch which I flipped:


Tools used include:  Unity Stamp Co stamps from May Hope Sustain You and Feel Better Soon kits.  Also, My Creative Time dies.

Happy Spring!!!

19 comments:

  1. The more I see of this kit, the more I think I gotta have it. These are just gorgeous and sweet and pretty much awesome if you ask me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gaylynn...you totally rocked this card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are super cute, I love that sentiment, and your papers too. Beautiful flower stamp! I followed you from Unity's FWF! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous. just love the coloring
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. I love both cards. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs for this month's {be Inspired} challenge, Gaylynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Beautiful colors.
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful love your take one thins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gaylynn, both cards are Beautiful!! Love the rich colours on the stamped image. I must get out mine to play too soon...problem with having more stamps than time to play :) Thanks for sharing these. Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I love how you took the stamps to create 2 different cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that floral stamp and the colors you used on it are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both such lovely cards! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two amazing designs, Gaylynn! Love how you flipped the sketch on your second card. Both of your creations are just beautiful. Have a happy day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn