10/12/2013

Pumpkins 5 Cents

I love this time of year.  Living in Florida, for us to see the true beauty of Autumn colors we have to travel. But, creating and decorating with these colors makes me just as happy.


Front sentiment:  Thankful for you. Pumpkins 5 cents.

Inside sentiment:  Autumn Greetings

Here is a new harvest card design.  The theme was inspired by Miss Courtney's pumpkin challenge over at My Creative Time.  I adore the unique stamps and dies created by Miss Emma and used an assortment of sets for this Thanksgiving card.  

Don't you think this little wagon is the cutest?  It is filled with hay and is carrying a pumpkin.  The pumpkin pops up from the card.  And this layered tag set is perfect for it, I think.

Tools used include:
From My Creative Time - Just Tags, Piles of Smiles, Teeny Tag Greetings, Chocolate Greetings and Stitched Button Dies for the hexagon.
Also, burlap, ribbon, cording, Darice honeycomb embossing folder, Canson watercolor paper, Ranger walnut stain distress ink and archival ink in potting soil and orange blossom, ivory lace, mini mister, water brush, distress markers in gathered twigs, mowed lawn, spiced marmalade and scattered straw.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love how the colors just POP off that white!! Great job. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaylynn ~ this is just STUNNING! I LOVE it against the white card stock ~ everything just pops! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge ~ always! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a great card!!!! LOVE every bit of it! Thank you SO much for joining in my Pumpkin Challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn