7/07/2015

Day 2 Growing In Unity Gold Foil Favor Bag

We are in Day 2 of my very first Growing In Unity week for the Unity Stamp Co. blog.
Today I am sharing a gold foil favor bag project.


Sentiment:  Heartfelt Thanks.

This is a mixture of foil with stamping and foil with die-cuts.
I found helpful tips and foil techniques on this Jennifer McGuire video.
I added a doily and lace trim for the glassine favor bag.

Each day this week, I will be sharing a project on my 
Be sure to comment each day this week on my GIU posts.  I will pick two random winners 
from my GIU blog comments to receive 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Company. 
The two winners have two weeks to claim their prize from me.

Be sure to comment on all five posts this week:

Supplies include:  Unity Stamp Co. Watermelon Gazpacho Soup and Dutch Mustard Soup sets by Jillibean Soup; My Creative Time dies Stitched Round Tab, Stitched Doily Die and Metal Adaptor Plate; My Favorite Things Pierced Fancy Flourish Die-Namics, white embossing powder, Versa Mark, glassine bag and Thermoweb iCraft Deco foil.

29 comments:

  1. Love all the gold. This project is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. What a lovely idea. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special with the gold foil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold foiling. I have the machine - just need to get the courage to try it out.
    The bag is beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful tag for your gift bag! I love that doily die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! LOVE the foiling ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the gold and white. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh...it's so beautiful,so nice,so gold and so creative.Lovely project,especially using the gold foil.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful. I love to make things for little gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love the delicate elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little treat bag! The gold foiling looks amazing! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job with the gold foiling; beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, very elegant favor bag, Gaylynn. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I love it - packaging projects are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, love all the gold sparkle!! This would be a gorgeous party favor bag

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great little gift, gold wrapped chocolate and gold stamping - the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome little favor. The gold adds an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful!!! Love the foil.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy, moly, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the gold foil on this! The stamps, die cuts, tag, lace - everything looks so well put together and has such an elegant touch with the gold! Might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully done favor bag! I love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The gold is striking! What a beautiful, delicious treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful favor! So pretty with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shiny gorgeousness! Love the lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great treat idea! The foil looks awesome. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the shine from the foil and all the pretty details! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn