8/13/2016

Trees Planted Inspirational Card

Here is another card to offer support or encouragement to lift someone's spirits.


Sentiment:
Sometimes when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but actually you've been planted.

I kept the trees and colors light and bright to help lift up spirits.  These kinds of card are the most difficult to make, but good sentiments help for when you don't know what to say.  At least for me that is true.

Link Up:

Word Are Wednesday ~ Anything Goes #242-243

Supplies:  Unity stamps Planted, My Creative Time dies, Simon Says Stamp dies and Copic markers.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute, Gaylynn. I love the bright colors, the sweet design, and that fabulous sentiment. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to share your talents with us. It means the world to me that you take the time to play along in our challenges, and I pray that you will be blessed for it. Have a wonderful and creative week, my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you stop by and say hello

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn