2/03/2017

Sweet Storybook Style Thank You Card and Video

Talk about sweetness... this is the epitome of it.

Just look at this darling storybook scene with a bear and little girl.


Sentiment:  Thank you kindly.

This is another project included in the Unity blog hop going on now.  Use this link to hop along with the Design Team.  All of the stops are posted there.

This is the adorable artwork by Phyllis Harris.
I adore the innocence of it all.

I made a quick tip video tutorial for this framed scene.
My YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq



And here is a closer look:


Awe..... right?

I will have more new release projects posting soon.

Link Up:  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ The Color of Love

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Thank You Kindly, Copic markers, Pretty Pink Posh dies and sequins, Ranger archival ink.

7 comments:

  1. Ahh! I LOVE this stamp SO SO much! Im pretty sure it was meant for me. I call my dad "pooh bear" <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this stamp set. Your card sample is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, such a very pretty image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love Phyllis Harris stamps and you have enhanced this one wonderfully : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! How cute is the focal image? Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn