2/04/2017

Owl Birthday Card and Video Tutorial

Here is an adorable owl birthday card.


Sentiment:  Happy Birthday.  I'm all dressed up & ready to party.

This little fella is so cute.  I like the little bow tie and hat.
There are lots of layers and die-cuts along with a video tutorial if you want to get the look of layers.  

My YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq

Here is a closer look:


Link Up:  Little Red Wagon Challenge #379 ~ How tweet it is

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Owl I Do Say by Lisa Arana, dies by Lil' Inker Designs and My Favorite Things, Copic markers, brad, BasicGrey paper and ribbon.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. So freaking cute! I really like the colors you chose to use with the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, fun card! That owl looks like quite a character!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn