1/15/2017

Vintage Thank You Masculine Card

Here is a watercolor technique with a vintage style.


Sentiment:  I don't always say thank you, but when I do it's because they deserve it.

This is full of humor and fun, made to bring laughs.
It incorporates layers of watercolor in Brusho powders.
I really like how vintage it turned out.  Just what I was hoping for.

Here is a quick tip video tutorial for it.


A closer look:


Link Up:  HLS January Anything Goes With Dies

Supplies:  Unity stamps from Not Always...But; Brusho Crystal Colours powder; Ranger distress ink, archival ink & watercolor paper; dies by My Creative Time and My Favorite Things.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Masculine card...Love the bg you have created and wonderful sentiment..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn