1/18/2017

Cute Peach Sorry Pun Card

This one is an adorable peach pun card.
I don't use puns all that much, but couldn't resist making something with this cutie.


Sentiment:  Sorry that's the pits.

For this peach, I used water soluble oil pastels.  These pastels have a softer look to them, perfect for this peach.
Look at that face. I mean....

I made a frame with die-cuts and left the frame open on the inside, like a pit, haha.

I did a quick tip video tutorial for it.
My YouTube is Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


And a little closer:


Link Up:  HLS January Watercolour Challenge

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. The Pits, My Favorite Things dies, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Ranger watercolor paper, paint brush and Prima water soluble oil pastels.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! (Sorry I couldn't help it ha!) As you can tell, I love punny cards and this peach is just gorgeous. You have coloured it beautifully and I really like how you have built up the design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Super awesome design and detail! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers January Watercolour challenge! Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn