7/03/2016

Bible Journaling Flowers

Today I practiced bible journal coloring.


And here is the stamp set I used, Moments In Bloom.


Sentiment:  Life is full of beauty.  Have a little faith.

The biggest challenge is finding the right coloring, ink, paint and markers that work with the thin bible paper.  I like bolder colors but do not want the image to bleed to the back side of the page.
I am still searching for the right mix and learning along the way.

For the flowers, I initially colored the solid flower stamp with Gelato with a little water spray.  It was very light, so I added color pencils and distress markers.
I will use a lighter ink for sentiments in the future.

Link Up:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #236-#237 Anything Goes

I would love helpful suggestions or tips.
Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn