2/02/2013

You Mean The World To Me Card

Here is a simple heart themed card.  The background is embossed with hearts and the heart and tag are Cricut Imagine diecuts.  The trim is from a doily punch and I wanted it white against the Kraft background.  The sentiments can be for any love theme, really.  The front has "You mean the world to me" sentiment.


And the inside "You make my heart sing!". ...


The colors are navy, Kraft, red and white.  I used Pop Dots for the heart.  It really looks better in personal and has a lot of texture.

Tools used include:
Love Language embossing folder, Cricut, My Creative Time stamp from Lots of Love set.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn