2/07/2013

Leprechaun Friendship Bear


Today, I am sharing this teddy bear design with a leprechaun friendship theme.  This is the start of a new designer challenge over at My Creative Time.  Nikki's theme choice for this challenge is "embossing", either dry, heat or both.  


The front sentiment is "Top O' the mornin' to you" and the inside sentiment is "Lucky to have a friend like you!" 


This little bear is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but I wanted it to be a friendship card. Emma's sentiments fit so well for either, I think.  I used the Diamond Plate dry embossing folder for the bear's frame background.  I chose this decorative paper because of the sunburst look which goes great with the sentiment. The colors are green tones, yellow, gold and white. I had this pretty glitter ribbon and used it for the trim.  This was finished by a touch of glitter glue added to the pot of gold and hat.  

Tools used include:

My Creative Time Curly Label Die, Stitched Curly Label die & I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set, glitter glue, Cricut Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge, Unity Stamp Co Samantha Walker Ornate Artisan Stackers stamp & Spellbinders die, light green glitter ribbon, Cuttlebug, Diamond Plate embossing folder, BasicGrey paper, distress marker, and adhesive.  

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and follow my new blog while you're here.  Have a fabulous day.

8 comments:

  1. SOOOOO CAAAAAA - UTE! Love that little bear! Such a great cartridge! And you picked the perfects sentiments too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!SUPER job with your sweet little bear,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute bear So need to order me this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh your card is simply adorable! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I'm a new follower love your card. Hope you check out my blog.

    Gaby

    gabysstylishexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!!!!! This is CUTE!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is HE!!!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at MCT for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! How cute is that bear! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn