1/31/2013

PINK & Pretty I Love You Card

Here is another I Love You design with lots of pink. The front has "I Love You" and the inside sentiment is "just being with you makes my heart HAPPY!"  I think it turned out pretty with the paper and embellishments added.


And the best part ~ the inside sentiment ....


I used the Imagine print and cut feature for this rose frame. Then I picked complementing paper and ribbon.  

The tools used include:

EK Success Overton House Designs decorative paper, ribbon, adhesive pearls, My Creative Time stamp from the "Lots of Love" set, Ranger aquamarine archival ink, KaiserCraft Lagoon Weave paper, Worldwin cardstock, Cricut Lori's Garden cartridge, scoring board and adhesive.

Hope you like my Valentine's  Day  and love themed creations so far. I would love your comments and for you to follow this new crafty blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn